Sosbuddy EV08 GPS Tracker
SGD $ 199.00
The EV-08 is a small size personal GPS tracker. It is specially-designed for people with dementia, learning difficulties or at risk of wandering.
The design is simple, with no LED lights or buttons. It is small and light and can be carried in a belt pouch, as a key fob, worn as a pendant or even put in a pocket or bag. The device will operate up to 48~80 hours between battery charges. Carers can look up the location of the user on our tracking website or APP at any time, and as often as they wish.
About SOS Buddy
SOS Buddy is a Singapore-based online company which provides handy and useful GPS trackers.
We believe that personal GPS locators can bring a level of independence, security, control and peace of mind to both the wearer and his or her family and/or caregivers. We are founded on the basis of experience and the understanding that there is a need for innovative tools that can support seniors, caregivers and lone workers. We offer a range of trackers specially designed for the mentioned groups of people.
01. The world’s smallest 3G(WCDMA) personal/asset GPS tracker.
02. Weather/waterproof IPX5.
03. A docking station provides an alternative method to charge and make it a lot quicker and easy to use.
04. Real-time tracking by GPS satellite.
05. Tracking by RF (not available now)
06. AGPS, TTFF in 30 seconds (10 seconds for GPRS included).
07. With rechargeable 900mah Lithium battery.
08. Data logging: 60000locations.
09. GPRS blind area data re-upload function
10. Firmware upgrade over the air.
11. Reply map link of current position.
12. Geo-zone alarm, Over speed alarm, Movement alarm.
13. U-blox GPS technology.
|Dimensions||6.1 × 4.2 × 1.6 cm|